I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

my two best freinds

hello readers
I am talking about my two best friends Lele and Sally-Ann.
Lele is a year 8 she is older than me she is really fun to hang out with.
she is a really good friend she has brown eyes and she is Samoa.
she likes playing netball and so do I.
Now Sally-Ann she is a really awesome girl she's my best friend
sally-Ann and I aways have sleep overs its so much FUN!!!
sally-Ann's a year 7 she is older then me as well. she has brown hair she came from
kent.
and she does lots and lots of sport.
lele and sally-Ann are my best best friends

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley!

    just saying that i dont come from whales i come from kent and thats only a 2 hours drive to get to london!

    Sallyann!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sally-ann
      sorry i have changed it

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.