I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 20 September 2012

How I Keep My Cat Safe.

I'm Hayley,
And one of the most important things in my life are my two cats, Jack & Ollie. But since I go to school for most of the day, I can't be there to look out for them if they're in danger. So I am going to tell you how I keep them safe.

When ever I leave to go to school, I make sure my cats have plenty of food and water in their room.  Also, they both have their collars on with my address on it, just in case they run away. If there is a dog out side I dont let Jack & Ollie go out side. I love my cats they are so cute I just hug all day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Good to see you being passionate about your cats. Remember you are writing to tell me why you think cats should be kept safe not just how.

    So why do you think we should keep animals safe?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.