I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Impact Project...

Hi my name is Hayley,

At Tawa Intermediate we have been investigating a natural reacourse for inquiry, my groups one was 'Water'. In each group we had to find information about our chosen reacourse and use the information to make an impact on others.

In my group was Stephen and Nick, and our impact project was made as a video. We also had help from Ram, Ethan and Shavee, I think everyone pitched in perfectly and we also had heaps of fun making it. I personaly believe that we have made an impact...

Please have a look at my video, and give us some feedback:)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley!

    I really like your blog it is very interesting and I enjoy reading your posts! As they are very interesting. I have created my own blog and I would like to know if you would vistis my blog and maybe comment on it or maybe even follow my blog. Thank you very much!!! :P

    Heres my blog link:
    http://curious-codys-blog.blogspot.co.nz/

    Thanks

    Cody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.